Monday, April 30, 2012

Pirate Party And Snacks

Okey dokey! So today I am sharing the rest of the Pirate Party photos from Brucey's 6th Birthday.
I had a lot of fun creating themed snacks and decor... So I am excited to share about it all with you.
 Arent these "Pirate Ship" Jello snacks totally adorbs!? :)
I got the idea and FREE printable sails from {here}.
The only thing I did different was added one swedish fish candy to the jello, for a fun surprise!
 The snack table was set up outside, and it wasnt as "picture perfect" as I had in mind,
because it was so darn windy that day... BUT all in all everything turned out great!
I filled little treasure chests full of goodies and snacks, like Gold Fish Crackers, 
Chocolate "gold" coins, and fruit snacks.
 The black treasure chest's, I bought from the Oriental Trading Company.
That place is amazing for party supplies, and the prices cant be beat!
 Pirate eye patches and pirate rings are also from Oriental Trading Co.
 The amazingly handsome BIRTHDAY BOY!!
Happy 6TH Birthday Buddy Boo!!
 Pirate Shirt tutorial {here}.
 Pirate stickers and tattoos, again, from Oriental Trading Co.

 He wasnt too happy about all the pictures I wanted to take of him.
But can you blame me? He is just too stinkin cute!!
 These were the adorable goodie boxes I also got from Oriental Trading.
The kids thought these were just too cool... And I did too! :)
See all about how I made the cake and his themed cupcakes {here}.
 Blowing out the candles!
 Pirate hat pinata from Target.
 He has got a GREAT swing!!
 Zander up to bat! lol

 And Kiah....
DIY Bean Bag Toss, and we rented the HUGE awesome jump house from Gonzalez Jumpers.
The party was a total blast!
Everyone had so much fun, and I am glad cause I worked my butt off preparing for it.
But I feel blessed that I can even do this kind of stuff for my kids.
Its the best.

P.S. If you have a party, I TOTALLY recommend renting a jump house!
The kids love them and it keeps the safely occupied for hours. ;)

AND
another P.S.
Just for fun, This Momma even dressed up like a pirate for the party...
Unfortunately I forgot to have anyone take a picture!
Thankfully MY Momma snapped a quick pic on her cell. ;)
So, here I am....

5 comments:

  1. YOU DID A FANTASTIC job on the Pirate Party, and I LOVE HIS SHIRT TOO. Great job and detail to fun. P.S. congrats on 27 lbs WOW! you look great in the family photo. winks, jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable.The pirate food snacks are super cute and the pirate shirt you made- fantastic. I would love if you shared this on my link party.

    http://www.kampenlane.com/2012/04/hope-everyone-had-great-weekend.html

    Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ~Taylor
    www.kampenlane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fun party. I love planning parties for my kids. I just had a construction themed one for my son two weeks ago.
    I love that you dressed up like a pirate too! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Looks all great! Does Oriental trading deliver in Oz?!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...