Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Currently Kiah

 Bow Sweater: Target, Jeans: Old Navy, Leg Warmers: c/o Kai Rai Kids, Boots: Payless
Earrings: c/o My Life as Mindy, Bracelet: c/o Kai Rai Jewelry, Headband: Vintage Wanna Bee

Currently with Kiah...

Loving: My new Nook tablet that I got for Christmas!

Wanting: I really want one of those bright light pillows.

Listening to: My WOW worship CD that I got for Christmas. And One Direction. ♥

Reading: I'm almost finished with the newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Third Wheel.

Watching: I got the movie The Princess Bride for Christmas. And my brothers and I have been watching it over and over. Its such a good movie. I think "farm boy" is cute. :) "hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" Even my little brother Zander is walking around saying that! haha

Hoping: To go to scoops for my birthday!

Excited about: My birthday. Its next month. I will be 10!!!

What's current with you?

Linking up to What Kids Wore Wednesday, Pleated Poppy, Translantic Blonde, Rae Gun Ramblings, Watch What Im Wearing, Wardrobe Wednesday, Real Girl Glam, Because Shanna Said So

7 comments:

  1. Kiah is going to be a model when she grows up.. she's soooo PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - new follower form the linkup! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has such cute poses. What a great little interview! Thanks for linking up.

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the socks with the boots and the head band too - you look awesome. :o) Thanks for being a Wardrobe Weds player this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have already said this before, but the first time I ever visited your blog, I thought you had hired models for the header you had with your three kiddos. They are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Maria, first time on Mommy Made, usually so buzy stalking Agape. I have seen pix of Kiah before & YES, I think she is a Total Beauty, just like her Mommy BUT..............Seeing THESE pix of her, W. O. W.!!!!! Im SURE that means Wonder Of Wonders!!! She is Bringin IT in these photos! NOT to take away from the fact that she has a GREAT photog but WOW! I so love the first black & white of her profile. I don't remember, do you have silhouettes of your kids? THAT profile of Kiah is perfect for one. Well, better go so you'll be able to get your shirt over your head tonite!! ;) Love ya, kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! she is adorable...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...